Remove virus from computer using cmd,
1. Start type cmd then right click run as administrator.
2. type cd/ then type " attrib "
3. check for suspicious file i,e .exe and .inf file
4. select other directories
5.Run attrib command and check
to pause cmd screen press pause [break] key on keyboard and to resume press backspace.
6. Change attribute of SHR files using command
" attrib -s -h -r -a -i filename.extension " ( like sscv.exe or autorun.inf )
7. type " del filename.extension " to delete these files.
Recommended reading: Difference between virus, malware, trojan, worm, spyware etc.
Follow on Facebook - http://facebook.com/itechfever
Wisps of Whorls by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) is licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0.